2010년 3월 31일 수요일

Foxconn G31MV-K with Snow

First of all, Thanks el_charlie,
There was 1 IDE port (2 drives, duh) and 2 SATA ports for 4 Drives max.

Followings configuration:

- 320GB HD (MacOS)
- DVD burner on the IDE port
- 400GB SATA HD for my Windows 7 and data.

First, I got KP with IOATAFamily kext.
I’ve tried the Netkas one on S/L/E or on Extra/Extensions but I got KP anyway.

I even tried the one from my Leopard instalation (I have an external 120GB HD with 10.5.7)
and I got KP too.

The only way that I can boot is to
disabling the SATA ports on BIOS.
That way the system boots with the vanilla Kext but my data is on the SATA drive.

It’s weird because people here can’t get their IDE drives detected, but I can’t get my SATA drive detected.

What’s that more strange is that on System profiler, it just 64bit kernel loaded, but I have set up the -x32 and -arch=i386 flags on the bootloader .plist file (/Extra/com.apple.Boot.plist).

Update 11. 21

** EDIT **
Required links and kexts
fakeSMC.kext
Openhaltrestart.kext(64) : Should be change to Ev0restart.kext
NullCPUPowerManagement.kext
boot file for initial install and debugging
boot file for after install normal use in 64 bit
Chameleon-2.0-r431 << needed to make second boot file work, system bootable. found @ Chameleon’s website under RC1

I. BIOS setup


CPU: Intel Core2 Duo E8400 @ 3.06GHz - RAM: 4GB DDR2 680MHz SDRAM
Graphics: 8800GT Superclocked 512MB GDDR3 (working with GraphicsEnabler)



MoBo: Foxconn G31MV-K
Audio: Realtek ALC662 (working with patched DSDT + ALC662.kext)
HDD: 320GB Sata II (Win7 + Data) - 80GB IDE (OSX)
Optical: 16X DVD-RW LG IDE



Bootloader: Netkas' PCEFI v10.5


* disabling the SATA ports on BIOS.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기